Heidi Montag Regrets Excessive Plastic Surgery: 'I Feel Like Edward Scissorhands'


Scarred from her blonde head to her "lumpy" thighs, reality TV star Heidi Montag now says she regrets the 10 plastic surgery procedures that left her with bald spots, uneven "G" cup size breasts, and telltale signs of incisions all over her body.

"This is not what I signed up for," Montag tells Life & Style magazine in an issue on newsstands this week. "Parts of my body definitely look worse than they did presurgery."

Among her complaints on the one year anniversary of her shocking procedures are unsightly scars including a two-inch raised blemish from her chin reduction, a jagged line behind her ears, two "caterpillar-size" bald spots from her brow lift, breasts that are not symmetrical, scars on her nipples and a bright red mark inside her nostril.

"People have fewer scars from car accidents than I have on my body," Montag laments to the mag.



Blog Archive